• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Anxiety/spontaneity/sociability...lifetime trouble

cthulslep

Greenlighter
Here I am,

18years old who as spend his whole life inside hisself, thinking, always thinking about what can happen if I do this or this, fearing the judgment of the others. I do not have spontaneity, when I do something without thinking, it is stupid things. I cant dance(obviously).. Cant sleep well without music or movie to change my idea.

The worse is that I know that all this dont really exist, that the only place it DO exist, it is into me and if I was convincing myself that life was beautiful, it could be the happiest world.

What Im searching for is the miracle, the solution, wathever that can help me... lol if people can understand what I live.

Thx for reading

It sounds to me like you already know what your 'solution', or 'miracle' is:

-Confront and rid yourself of unwanted thoughts.
-Be more spontaneous
-Get better at and comfortable dancing
-Find the beauty in life and do things that bring lasting happiness.

There is no magic cure for what you describe. You need to be courageous and start doing the things you find so frightening.

Try to remember that you WILL survive these things that scare you so much and nothing terrible is going to happen. There WILL be people who judge you. So let them. It's THEIR issue, not yours.

If you keep at it, you'll begin to realize that there's nothing to be that afraid of and you'll become more comfortable doing the things you want to do. What's more frightening is continuing to live in fear and finding yourself later in life regretting all of the things you wish you had done but you avoided out of fear.

Today, life's better. That is weird^^. I still have these difficulties but I know I'll get over it with time. But the problem is my negativism, when life doesnt go how I want it to go, all is hopeless and the happiness is a question of a long work (when my head tell me that happiness is in the present, in the all..).
It seem like I have a passion in the life that not everyone has; always think to the ''how I work'', the mecanism.. when everyone live without asking them those stupid question nor even think to the ''happiness mecanism''. eufff, loool , finaly, the only important thing for me is to be happy xD fuck that sound weird, hope youll understand

this thread has inspired me SO MUCH, i hope it has for themaker too, i have been lackinging spontanuety, face your demons and piss in there mouths